10.10.2014

Week Four

This week was z week. Z for zoo. Noah's ark. One of Mac's favorite songs. 

I'm horrible at taking pictures so I only have a few of the first few days. I realize too late that I don't have any for the week at the end!

She painted zebra stripes on her z. Zebras are her favorite animal. Black is her favorite color. Perfect!


We made a zoo!!




And practices writing z's 


She does everything backwards. I don't know if I should worry about the yet or not...

We played animal charades. This is her penguins sliding on their bellies. Hilarious!!


Checking out other animals on the ark. 


She thought the door was the greatest thing!


We also colored the bottom of a paper plate rainbow, dumper salt on it and wrote letters. I don't have any pictures of that. Mostly because I needed all hands on deck. Mac likes to play in that kind of stuff. 

I finally took a picture of our treasure map up to the end of week four. 



Crazy to think we've done four weeks already!

Next week: t for tent! Abraham. 

No comments:

Post a Comment