9.17.2014

Vacation (Part 1)

Thursday night, well I guess Friday morning, we took off for New York. Our first stop was Cracker Barrel. Mac's favorite breakfast spot.


We had a fun visit with my cousin Megan and her two kids. I do not have any pictures of them together and I'm kinda bummed. Mac had so much fun with Ethan!

After lunch we checked into our hotel and had some naps. Rehearsal and dinner were that night. 



The next day was Morgans wedding day! Mac had waited for this day for a long time.

We spent the morning at the mall getting Patrick's hair cute and Pete a good nap. 





Wedding Time!!





I missed this part of the reception (Pete didn't enjoy the loud noise and all the people). She went out to catch the bouquet and apparently had a meltdown because she didn't. Her uncles made her day with the Auntie Cristale's. 

Mac danced the night away with Uncle Caleb and Uncle Ty. 

Now onto our vacation at Maama and Papas!





No comments:

Post a Comment