They are very different. They have a few similarities but more differences.
This one is a big one. And I'm kind of glad it's worked out this way.
Makenzie was and is all about books. She's book smart. She's learning sight words, writing letters and words. She'd rather read than play outside or with blocks.
I watched her do this tonight. Makenzie would only play it out it's supposed to be used. She's literal, to the point, no fooling around. Camryn uses her feet, uses it as a foot rest or a means to get somewhere else. She's more free in her thinking.
I love that they're different. I love that some day they'll balance each other out. I love that together they'll take on the world with their vastly different thought processes. Sure, there will be times they'll butt heads. But who doesn't? I see them as being each other's perfect match. The ying and yang I guess!1







No comments:
Post a Comment