4.04.2014

Again?


This little face is once again taking antibiotics. She was acting like she did when she had an ear infection so I called the doctor. Today we find out she has a sinus infection. She is still developing sinuses so it's very unusual but have no fear this kid has an infection in one of them. Last week she started making a sound with her nose that really sounded like a horse does when it blows through it's nose. I thought she was just experimenting. But no. It's apparently due to her infection. 

We have to watch for these little symptoms for the next two to three years and either wait for her to grow out of them or we fix the drainage problem. Perfect. 

So now we wait out the 10 days and see how it goes. Crazy. How does this happen!?

On a good note we made it to 15th-20th percentile to 14lbs. Dr Baker was very happy with her progress especially since around 6 months they stop growing so fast and he's happy with where she's at. She's getting some chubby legs! And I love them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment