You see, she just went through the 4 month sleep regression. It was BRUTAL. I don't remember this with Makenzie. Maybe because Mac was still crying a lot at this time... Who knows. But two hours of sleep a night, nursing ALL THE TIME (pretty much the only time she'd sleep) and no naps was terrible. It was bad.
Good thing she's so stinkin cute. And I love her to the moon and back.
Thankfully we're getting more sleep at night and naps are finally coming back though they aren't long.
Other than that...
She's still so frustrated she can't roll over.
She tries to propel herself forward during tummy time instead.
She will launch herself after Makenzie.
She thinks her sister is the funniest thing going and loves her so much. Brings so much joy to my heart!
Shes still size 1 diapers and I learned this morning she is not ready for 3-6 month clothes yet. I got out the 3-6 pjs because she's so long so I just changed the whole thing. I had to dig back out some 0-3 outfits. She's tiny. Her appt is next Thursday so I'll have some stats then.
Wouldn't think she'd be so little with the eating frequency. She still eats about every 2 hours.
She has favorite toys now. Her moose and a tag blanket.
She's figuring out the fake cough already. She's learning how we respond to certain noises she makes and will crack up when she does it. For instance...We call her stinky Pete for a reason and she will laugh when she does it.
She's starting to take a bath with Mac is the big tub and she's ambivalent towards it. She's not a fan of baths anyway and this is easier for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment