1.09.2014

Two Months

Camryn turned two months on Sunday but we had her appointment this morning.

My Baby Giraffe is quite the peanut. But a healthy one. Dr Baker is very happy with her growth and her strength. The nurse did tell her her homework is to put some fat on her legs for her shots. But over all she is a very tiny but extremely healthy two month old.

She is smiling at everything. Especially her big sister!
She is quite social. Loves to coo and talk to us.
She's been still sleeping fairly well. Especially for as young as she is.
She likes to stand and sit, with help of course. And she's trying to roll over.
She's a good eater.
I put away the newborn clothes because she was getting to long for them but she gets lost in 0-3. So she wears a lot of dresses. I also got size 1 diapers because newborns, once again, were too short. But I can't get them tight enough. Either way we do a lot of wardrobe changes.

She weighs 9lb. 3oz (5-10%) and is 24in long (75-90%). Teeny Tiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment