12.12.2013

Christmas Projects

IMakenzie loves to do projects. And with my mom here with us for two weeks I thought it'd be the perfect time to do some Christmas projects with her. I had one very happy little girl!

Our first was a snowman that I saw on Pinterest. (Well, both are from there.). It was a snowman wrapped with white yarn. The person used foam and other supplies that I modified to make it easier and more fun for a two year old. 

My dad cut three circles out of cardboard and Mac painted them white. The girl loves to paint! We can a ton of white yarn into strings and had her glue them on. My mom made a mouth and buttons out of red yarn. His nose and eyes are just card stock. He's pretty cute! 



Our second was a snow flake made out of Popsicle sticks. While we painted her snowman I had her paint the Popsicle sticks too. 


I glued them together with hot glue with her direction on where to put them and how. It didn't turn out too bad! 


She choose the design and we did it. Looks great next to our Christmas tree!

And of course Christmas cookies!!! Ginger boy mans. :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment