11.18.2013

Multitude Monday

It's been a while since I've done one of these. Since it is almost Thanksgiving I feel like I'm failing miserably. Oh well. We've had such a huge blessing cine this month I'm sure it's ok that this is the first of the month and maybe the only. :-)

Thankful for...

A tiny baby who gained one ounce! Hoping for more by Friday. 

A growing 2 year old who loves her sister and continues to be our beautiful Sunshine to our Rainbow.

A husband who does dishes and laundry and sweeping... 

Grandparents who can't wait to come to our house. Who help us transition to a family of four smoothly. 

A hot shower at the end of a very long day!

Swaddle sacks. 

New pink cowgirl boots. 

Yellow and red Red Robin balloons. 

Neighbors who bring packages to our door when they've been dilivered elsewhere. 

HGTV at 3 am. 

Wow. When you stop to think there's lots! And more. We are truly blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment