Thursday afternoon Mac and I were at a friends house when I stood up and my vision changed to that "almost passing out" double, blurred vision. After laying down for a while it didn't change. Off to labor and delivery we went for a few hours. While there they got my blood pressure back down to my normal and my heart rate down quite a bit. Vision back to normal...but contractions started. I was 2cm dilated but with no change over a few hours they sent me home saying that I was too early (just over 35 weeks) to help but too late to stop it, we just had to wait it out. They didn't think i'd make it to my appointment today. Well, I did. I have had regular contractions since then. Regular and painful.
At my appointment today I have lost some weight (I can't really eat anything) but everything else looks good. No changes expect Camryn has dropped down more. I just have to get the dilation going and she will be here. They still won't give meds to help but she gave me a few things to try at home to get that started now that I've made it to 36 weeks. She said the baby will be here very soon just have to get my body moving...she couldn't really check anything because Camryn's head is so far ready.
So we shall see. I'm so tired and in such pain I'm willing to try anything to get my body moving. Camryn's ready I guess!
I took a picture yesterday because I was curious if Camryn had dropped. I'd say so!


No comments:
Post a Comment