9.16.2013

Multitude Monday

This is a day that I need to focus on being thankful rather than what's going on around me...

First, our dryer died. We have tried to revive it at least twice probably closer to three, four or five times. It was here when we moved it and we were hoping to push it until next year to get a whole new set. But. It didn't make it. In the middle of a load it just quit. Won't even turn on.

BUT.

I am thankful that we finally bought a dehumidifier for our basement and I can dry two loads of laundry down there on the racks. AND I did a lot of baby clothes washing last week so it's not sitting around this week.

Makenzie has been sleeping so well in her big girl bed. Doing super today with her potty-ness (we've had some trouble since our trip to New York). And we spent most of the morning playing with her new "tomato" head. How much more fun can we have!

I am thankful that I can sit down and enjoy a break after my husband did the dishes for me this morning. Ahhh, it's nice!!

I am thankful that I made it one more week with this bouncing, wild baby in my belly. The longer she bakes the better.

I am thankful for the morning snuggles and "play with you, mama"s. So much fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment