9.06.2013

24 Months

I can't believe I'm writing this post! Already!

My Itty Bitty is two years old.

But I love watching her grow and learn. She is such a wonderful little girl. So much fun and such a blessing.


She talks like she's 16 years old already. And has some of the cutest phrases. Such as: hold you Mama, take her Mama (when she wants me to take her from someone else), Ok, Mama?, K?, It was only an accident..I'll be adding more when I think of them. I want to remember these. I love them.

She knows and recognizes all of the capital letters and quite a few of the lower case ones. All of a sudden she knows a few sounds, too. 

She counts to 11 plus 14 and 16 by herself, 20 with help. We're working on recognizing them. 

She learned to jump completely off the floor Memorial Day weekend. And learned how to skip in the past few weeks. She loves to dance and spin and really would like to do a summersault. 

She sings most songs all by herself and has quite a few books almost memorized (The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Green Eggs and Ham, Olivia, and the Pout Pout Fish). She reads to her babies and it's sooo cute!

She sleeps in a big girl bed all by herself (well, her stuffed animals take up most of the bed and she knows when one is missing so she's not really by herself!).

She's been potty trained since the first week of June and picked out Tinkerbell underwear. Now any pair of underwear are Tinkerbells. 

Speaking of Tinkerbell, she's a bit obsessed. 

She is becoming such a little mommy with her babies. She has a bed and a swing for them. And feeds them in their high chair. She just loves them! 

She loves watching Thomas the Train and Madagascar, Nemo and Wall-E, as well as Super Why, Sesame Street and The Cat in the Hat. 


How I love this little Sunshine! I can't imagine the past two years without her. How blessed we are to get to enjoy her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment