Has it really been a year? How can that be? It seems like just a few months ago.
I can't even describe how I feel about knowing its been a year. One whole year. So much has happened. So much was missed.
My heart still thinks of what it would be like to have you here. My heart still aches for you. Most days I wonder what it would be like with three little girls.
But I know our life would be so different now. And it's so hard to think that way that I try not to. I just think that you'd be included. That it wouldn't be you or Camryn. We'd just have both. It just breaks my heart.
Thank you, little one, for helping God choose to send us a new little sister for you and Makenzie. Thank you for blessing us with your presence then and even now.
Thank You, God, for healing our hearts over and over and still. Thank You for the two beautiful blessings we have to hold right now, on this nightmare of a day.
Today is a hard day. But we look to our blessings and God's promise of us all being together one glorious day in Heaven with Him.
God is good and everything He does is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment