7.08.2013

Multitude Monday

I'm another year older, another year closer to 30. (Yikes).

As I start my last year in my twenties, I intend to live in every moment. I have a growing girl, a new baby on the way, and a great husband. I want to live this year as if it were my last (hey, it's the dreaded 30 coming :-) ).

Here's how I celebrated my 29th birthday with the joys of my life.

Snuggling in bed with my girl



Every Wednesday we go to a friends house to play. They had pizza and a cookie cake for me and one of the girls.



After nap snuggles on Baby Camryn

We had dinner at Applebees

Mike Apple Juice of Course!!


Hehehe. Outside waiting for Daddy to pay.
On the Fourth of July, Cristale, Caleb, Casen and Arya stopped at our house on the way to their new home. Casen's birthday was a few days before mine so of course we had cake and presents again!




Playing with Casen's present from Uncle Pat
 (And yes, Uncle Pat, I will not take credit for this purchase. Especially when it shoots way harder and faster than we thought!)






We tried very hard to get a picture of all three of them for Maama. It was impossible to get one of them all smiling. But they're so cute you just can't help it!

I had a wonderful birthday.

I have so much love and joy in my life, and so much to be thankful for that I can't even begin this week.

I am just thankful for God giving me one more year. One more year with my family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment