How does that happen? The weekends seem to fly by...we have some much going on, it's kinda nice but yet Monday comes so fast.
Doesn't mean theres nothing to be thankful for on this Monday!
I am thankful for doctors who just don't blow something off as it being nothing and to drink more water and rest. Since we caught something early it won't be worse later where I can't do anything at all.
I am thankful for a husband who steps up while I do take it a little easier and tells me to go get something that we need for it.
I am thankful for a little pool and a little fish on hot days like today and the rest of the week!
And I am thankful for Bass Pro. Who needs to buy $80 a person tickets to our local theme park when you can go ride the carousel for free!?
![]() |
| And I am thankful my little dare devil doesn't get hurt more than she does! |



No comments:
Post a Comment