Tuesday I went to for my 18 week appointment though I was technically 19 weeks. The doctors are only in a few days a week and this was the appointment where I had to see the actual doctor. So anyway...
Everything still looks great. The doctor had to chase her down to get her heart beat. Still in the 150s. Perfect. I've gained about 10lbs so far. Which is lower than our goal but we're getting there! I just ate four no bake cookies...that'll do it I think!
I love feeling her bounce around in there. And she likes to kick Makenzie when I'm holding her. Sibling jealousy already! It'll fun though. Two little girls. And we have a ton of matching dresses from a friend. Arya has the little ones now and I can't wait for my girls to wear them!
My girls. That just seems so crazy still. Two girls. My girls. I can't wait!
In other news, Makenzie is fully potty trained. We still have a few accidents here or there but not many. Mostly when she's playing outside and doesn't want to go in and go. But what kid doesn't do that!! And she loves wearing underwear and her Mike pull ups (monster's inc) to bed. Crazy kid. If she sees a diaper she will say "oh yuck. gross dirty chip. Chips are for babies!" I have no idea why, but a few months ago she started calling diapers chips and it's stuck. We even call them chips. I'm so proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment