5.22.2013

16 Weeks

I can't believe we're at 16 weeks already. It's been going by so fast this time around.

I'm definitely feeling Baby swimming around. No kicks or jabs yet but movement. I'm hoping in the next few weeks we can feel from the outside.

I can't say how much weight I've put on. I can imagine a bit since I eat Twizzlers and drink purple kool aid. Anything sweet actually. I did the same with Makenzie.

We find out in a 2.5 weeks who is in there. And we do have names picked!! For both! Harder than I thought it would be.

I didn't think my belly grew all that much until I took the picture. I'm out of regular pants and into maternity. They're big still but I can't wear my old pants. Shirts. I probably could wear regular shirts but I didn't want to unpack my summer clothes for a few weeks only to pack them up again. Once again they're a bit big but that's ok. Since it's so hot right now I don't mind at all.

This little face had to get in on the picture taking action too!


Same size as with Mac. I carry these babies low!

1 comment:

  1. I love the baby bump! And the red-headed beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete