5.10.2013

14 Week Appointment

Yesterday we had our 14 week appointment. Patrick was able to come. Which is wonderful because he missed most of Makenzie's due to work. Makenzie also got to come. She's learning all about this baby in Mama's belly and I thought it would be a great opportunity for her to learn even more. She got to turn on the doppler machine. Next time she gets to try to use it.

Everything looks great. And heartbeat is really strong and she found it as soon as she put the thing on my belly. We didn't have to chase this one like we always had to for Mac.

I've put on 3 pounds and she is really happy with that. Me too. Though I can't figure out how that's all since I eat nonstop...

We set up our ultrasound appointment. June 7th. I can't wait. I think it's a girl. Patrick is determined it's a boy. We have a boy name but no girl name yet. I just can't find one that I love. I have a few I like but I'm not sure what to name her yet. Maybe once we know it's a girl it'll come to me for certain.

My next doctors appointment is June 11th. It seems to be going much faster this time. Probably because  I'm chasing a toddler, we moved, and have lots of things planned this summer. This fall it'll probably slow down. Maybe, and the doctor already said it'll probably happen, this baby will come 3 weeks early too. Nah, it'll be late. Only because we're expecting it early!

Funny story, too...Makenzie says there's a baby in her belly button, too. She will stand in front of the mirror in the bathroom and point it out. She's so stinking cute! But she really wants the baby to come out and play. Time means nothing to her!

1 comment:

  1. Praising God for this awesome post! Thank you for sharing!

    I was never good at determining if it was a girl or boy!

    I enjoy hearing how MAC is keeping up with all the baby happenings! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete