4.26.2013

12 Weeks

Wednesday was 12 weeks for Baby #3. And yes, this is Baby #3 in my belly but will Baby #2 when it comes out. I had the hardest time deciding that but this way makes the most sense and makes me feel like I'm still honoring the one we lost and the one we have. I can't forget our Baby Abbi. She was here.

Early on I wasn't gaining any weight. They threatened me with medication so I would eat.  Thankfully I didn't lose any so I was advised to try B6 (it did help). As did soft pretzels and microwave popcorn. How did I not gain weight!?

Now that we're past the sickies and the worry, it's so nice to be able to tell everyone. Certain people knew before but now everyone knows, confirming a lot of suspicions and answering questions.

So Yay! We are beyond blessed that this one has decided to stay with us. God has a plan for this Baby on earth and we can't wait to meet him or her (I think it's a her again).

Makenzie thinks the baby lives in my belly button. She doesn't understand yet what is happening but she will soon. She loves babies so I'm hoping she will be excited to have one live here with us. She is so loving and caring with her baby dolls I think she will be an excellent big sister.

Here's a little catch up.

6 Weeks. This was a night so a full belly doesn't help
8 Weeks

12 weeks.

Just a tab bigger with this one than with Mac.
And why do my shirts always look like they're falling apart? I promise, they aren't that bad!


2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest little baby bump! Congrats again! I will be praying for you, Karen!! :)

    ReplyDelete