1.22.2013
Multitude Monday
We had a lot going on yesterday so I didn't get a chance to sit down and do my Multitude Monday.
Don't get me wrong, I had a lot to be count as blessings yesterday.
And today, too.
Thank You, Lord, for a great home inspection.
Thank You for a husband who gives up his day off to spend it at the house.
Thank You for a realtor who can and will do whatever it is we ask of him.
Tonight, as I was watching the news I couldn't help but let my heart swell with thankfulness.
I saw the horrors happening in Syria. Yes, my heart broke.
But in front of the TV stood my toddler, jabbering away on a pink cell phone to Casen Jo.
I am thankful that she will probably never have to experience what those people are in her life time.
I am thankful we live in a nation that this probably won't happen.
And I am thankful for a brother in law and brother who have fought and continue to fight to keep that out of our land.
We have so much to be thankful for. Sometimes I think we forget.
I pray I don't ever forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw I can't wait for them to play together now that they're older!
ReplyDelete