1.14.2013

Multitude Monday

I have quite a bit to be thankful for. Also quite a bit to be praying about.

I am incredibly thankful for a God who is faithful. One who does answer prayer. Whether we like it or not. One who does provide. One who opens and closes doors. But is always faithful.

I am thankful for friends willing to keep Makenzie so we can pursue our dream of owning a home and spend a night out for a birthday. For three days last week they lovingly kept Makenzie for a few hours. We have a such a great group of friends.

I am thankful for a husband willing to lead our family in a godly manner. Always seeking God's advice before jumping.

I pray that if God wants us to have this home He will open the doors needed and make the process smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment