This Multitude Monday is dedicated to a wonderful woman who was just joyful received into the arms of Jesus. She taught me so much through the years I have known her. I had the great privilege of being a student to her wisdom not only in Sunday School but as apart from the church as well. I cannot express all the things she has taught me. The most important thing is just to live, to live my life joyfully, faithfully, and, above all, in service to God and men. Her testimony shown bright with her worship, her prayers, her presence.
Heaven received a faithful woman, a true and rare life.
Rosemay, I thank you whole heartedly for everything. Your faith, your joy, your life has been such a blessing to me. You really are a once in a life time blessing. Your influence on my life cannot be measured expect by the fact that I can shout from the roof top that joining you in Heaven will be a wondrous event as you have always proclaimed it to be. How can I thank you for providing such a solid foundation to my faith, such a promise of things hoped for with your trust in our God? You are receiving your reward and I am praising God for your faithfulness!
Today am I thankful for this godly woman God put in my life.
I really cannot say where I would be today without her. It was her who turned my life around, brought me back to her Jesus. I cannot thank God enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment