10.04.2012

September 30,2012

It's so hard to say this. But I'm rocking my Sunshine right now, it makes it easier.

We lost our Peanut on Sunday.

I had some bleeding on and off since they did our first ultrasound on Thursday. Sunday afternoon I knew it was over.

For some reason I knew right from the beginning we wouldn't be able to keep this baby. I just had a feeling. I wasn't sure how we'd lose it but I knew somehow God would want it back.

And He did.

I knew she was a girl.

So my little Abbi Anne made me an angel mommy.

My little Sunshine has brought is even more joy the last few days and I can't thank God enough for making me and letting me continue to be a big girl mommy, too.

My heart breaks when I think I won't be able to hold her for a long time. But my heart rejoices in knowing that someday I will. In the mean time I can carry her in my heart and love her big sister even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment