9.04.2012

One Year!

Can you believe this little girl is a year old!?

Happened fast didn't it?

She is walking...well taking steps and then sitting down. Crawling is still much faster.
She is talking even more. Learning new words like crazy I can't even keep up.
She is playing tricks on people and teasing.
She loves a new little baby doll she got at her birthday party (Another post to come!)
She is now eating all whole foods...well, not all (no beef, milk or soy yet) but we're getting there.
Fake coughs and laughs are now the normal for entertainment.

Here is the princess now at 12 months old:


We love you baby girl. You amaze us everyday and your funny personality never ceases to make us laugh. It's crazy that you're one year old already. I pray everyday that you grow to be a girl on fire for God. You are special and I hope you remember that always. 

May you always be curious.

Love, Da and Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment