Can you believe our Itty Bity is now 7 months old!?
I was ok with 6 months. In fact I was quite excited about it. 7 months is a little different. And I'm not sure why. It's just harder. I guess it means we're on the downslide to 1 year. I love watching her grow and learn but this one was hard. I'll let you know how 8 months is!
Mac is figuring out how to stand up.
I fear walking is in the near future. Maybe in a month or two.
Crawling? Nah. She'll walk thanks.
I've started making all her food. (expect prunes)
The girl LOVES to eat.
Outside is now her favorite place to be.
Still has her preferred friends. Jason's still her favorite.
We've moved completely to size 2 diapers. Finally.
Riding in the cart is now big stuff.
She finds her pacifier all by herself at night. Mama only needs to go in maybe once.
Bathtime. Wild Animal.
She discovered a love for Little Einsteins. I mean LOVE.
Here's some photos from her 7 month photo shoot.





No comments:
Post a Comment