This morning during our cuddle time I talked with Makenzie about what she wanted to be when she grew up. Yes, I talk to my baby like she's an adult. And I wonder why she's never quiet! I think she wants to be a doctor. Well, it's all she's ever seen so it's all she's got to go on right now. I don't care what she wants to be as long as she's a strong, confident woman of God. That's my dream for her and I pray over her every night as I rock her.
It got me thinking of my dreams too.
I've always wanted to be a mommy. I was given a beautiful baby girl.
I wanted to be a missionary. Although I'm not overseas as I wanted I am helping plant a church here in Harrisburg. I am a missionary.
I wanted to be a counselor. I got a wonderful opportunity to counsel two amazing Teen girls. They're waiting for me to come back. Right now my focus is raising my family. But I'm in contact with girls.
The only one I haven't gotten to yet is living in England. Hey, the company Patrick works for has plants there....
I also want more children. I've always wanted a big family. Patrick wants one more. I want two more. We'll see.
I pray my daughter reach her goals. I pray she becomes a strong light for God in this dark world. I pray that we can raise her in a way pleasing to God. These are my dreams and plans now.
No comments:
Post a Comment