I had been looking for something to put all our favorite recipes into where they were all together. I always plan out our week of meals and I started feeling like we were having the same things over and over again, yet I had a ton of cookbooks with really good recipes in them that we liked. I just didn't want to look through every one of them to get ideas. So I started looking for some way to combine them all into one accessible list. I found the coolest website!
Kitchen Monki
I was able to put a lot of recipes on here. Yes it takes some time but they are all in one place. You can make your menu for the day, week or month. Make your grocery list based on what you need. And it even has a mobile feature so you don't have to print it out. It also has a place to put in your local grocery stores. I have yet to figure that part out but maybe they'll have the sales for the week or even be able to put everything together based on location in the store! That would be nice!! Sometimes I forget things because I have a hard time putting my list together in a good way.
Plus there are thousands of other recipes already in this format for you to add to your menu.
Patrick can also get online during the day while I'm menu planning (or not) and put what he's been craving and hoping for. I can also send him a grocery list if I need to. I'm so excited about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment