I should give an update on our appointments. I haven't been good at that!
For some reason my weeks are off but I think they're going to get back on track shortly because of vacations and whatnot. Plus they have me a few days behind of what I think I am and the original due date. I guess they aren't that far off for appointment weeks. The one on Monday was the 32/33 week appointment depending on which day you go by.
Patrick got to come for the first time. The Doctor even let him use the Doppler to hear Baby M's heart beat. It was amazing! I think he was quite excited.
I've put on a total of 20 lbs. Which is right on track.
This time I was measuring right on target. So either Baby M grew quite a bit or I did! Maybe she just moved a bit so it was a better measurement. I still don't think she'll be very big. She doesn't feel like it.
She's quite the mover still. Some days are a little slower than others but she gets her movements in. It's fun to watch her from the outside. But not they're starting to hurt! It's not so cute any more not that she's running out of room and jamming different body parts into my stomach. Her butt is her favorite part to stick out. You can always tell where that is!
No comments:
Post a Comment