4.25.2011

Easter

Easter Sunday was a little different for us. It's the first year we weren't home for it. But we didn't vary too much from our routine. We had our chocolate covered strawberries, bacon and waffles. I didn't hide any jelly beans but I did get some. And they are good!! Arthur didn't get anything himself but he loves to steal the Easter eggs off the table. It's a holiday, he can't get in too much trouble for it!

Here are a few pictures from our breakfast:


For lunch we had the normal ham, potatoes, gravy and corn. My gravy didn't thicken up but it's the first time I made it by  myself. I didn't do too bad! After we went over to a friends house and played games and had dessert. 

Hope you had a wonderful Easter!


Shine Your light &
Let the whole world see
We're singing
For the glory
Of the risen King!

No comments:

Post a Comment