1.14.2011

The Story

As you know we found out we're expecting a baby in early to mid September. We are very excited and nervous all at the same time. A flood of emotions but I know that God is in control. He gave us this wonderful gift of life. A child to raise for Him.

And this is what I talked about earlier when I said I was struggling with handing something over to God completely. It is amazing what God can do when you give it all to His, when you trust Him wholly and completely.

After 7 months of just "seeing what happens" we were blessed.

Our first appointment is the 25th. No blood test needed wohoo!

Luckily I havent been sick yet but I have a feeling it's coming. Check back next week and I'll let you know! I'm just tired.

We also have names picked out for both gender already. It's been three days and we have names! We're also discussing finding out the gender. I think we're going to.

We're excited!

4 comments:

  1. The very first thing I had to do with both girls was figure out the name. Joy didn't take us too long, and we settled on a girl's name for Grace early, but it took forever to come with a boy's name we liked ... I was so antsy until we finally did! And then she was a girl, meaning all that hassle was unnecessary ... oh well.

    Are you going to share your name choices, or keep them to yourselves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know yet. We talked a little last night but not sure yet.

    Did you find out what you were having or did you wait?

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Joy, we wanted to find out, but she didn't cooperate. Gracie was a little more agreeable :-) Afterward, though, we decided that if we had another one, we would probably wait. It was nice to know, but we both enjoyed the surprise with Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It tooks us months to agree on a name!

    ReplyDelete