Yesterday I was a little busy so I wasn't able to do what I wanted on here.
Saturday we celebrated Patrick's birthday. His parents were going to come down but that stupid snow storm that finally brought us snow got in the way. So we were on our own!
We spent 3 hours playing Call of Duty (by we, I mean, I watched), wandered in Gander Mountain and Bass Pro Shops for about 3 more hours, and ate at the Olive Garden for dinner after waiting almost 2 more hours! Busy day but a lovely day. I think he was happy, at least he appears to be!
This was all he wanted for Christmas and his birthday. He was waiting for a card from his Mom but that finally came yesterday (due to a really slow post office!). He thinks he might buy an X-Box with his left over money...
No comments:
Post a Comment