Flash Roasted Crispy Ranch Chicken
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of milk
1 package (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
4 chicken breasts, halves
1.5 cups finely crushed tortilla chips
2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
In shallow bowl mix soup, milk and dressing mix.
Dip chicken into soup mixture. Coat with chips. Drizzle with butter/
Bake chicken on greased baking sheet for 20 mins at 400 degrees.
Boil remaining sauce and pour over chicken.
It definitely wasn't very pretty! But it was really good and smelled awesome. I didn't get any dressing mix at our grocery store because they're about 4 dollars a package and they didn't carry the knock off brand. I did put ranch dressing into the sauce and it gave it a little bit of flavor. Next time I will put more in it. Also, when it says finely crushed chips it really means it! I didn't take the time to crush them finely because I was running late from a counseling session and it was almost 7pm when we ate finally. But really, crush them finely!! It didn't make a lot of difference but they didn't stick to the chicken as well as they would have if they were smaller.
I put it on my menu for this week : )
ReplyDelete