This weekend we finally picked up the last of our Christmas presents and they are all wrapped and under the tree! DONE. Completely now. Shopping was done last week but now they are all wrapped and ready to go whenever that is!
Yesterday we went roller skating! This skater girl put on a pair of roller skates. It was not pretty and lasted about 10 minutes. I was determined to do it. I did make it around the rink about 3 times before I traded them in for inline skates. More my style! As I posted before we picked out stuff for a girl who has a parent at the Keystone Correctional Facility. Last night was the party for them. Of course our girl wasn't there but it was still fun!! Christina is quite the roller skater, even when pregnant! It was a blasted. No pictures though. It would have been too hard to carry around the camera.
We gave Tim and Christina their presents last night. And baby James. He loved his! I was happy. And he couldn't wait for Patrick to open the box to get it out. Patrick has pictures on his phone. Maybe another day I can upload one. And James took his first steps last night! Three quick ones but he's on his way to walking. It was a busy Sunday!!
So about this book...
The Pilots Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment