10.05.2010

Bagels!

I made bagels today. I kind of have a cheat since I made the dough in the bread machine. There really wasn't a lot to them. After I made the dough and let it rise, I had to boil them for 3 minutes in sugar water and let them back. They are sooo good! I'm proud of myself. I'm turning into a little housewife! I love it. I made apple bread and French bread yesterday. Next time I might make the French bread dough in the machine and bake it for real. I have that option with the bread machine. I also got a recipe for Apple Butter. We're going to an Apple Festival this weekend with friends and I hope to get some more apples. You can do many many things with apples. And 'tis the season for apples! I love the smell of baking apples, or apples in general. (We have an air freshener that is apple scented.)



I think next time I'm going to add cinnamon to some of them. Or maybe apples...nah, that doesn't sound very good. Have a good day!


Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength.
Deuteronomy 6:5

No comments:

Post a Comment