9.22.2010

When Crickets Cry

Oh my goodness. Oh. My. Goodness. That's all I can say. This book (When Crickets Cry) is absolutely amazing. I have never read a book that causes my arms, my whole body to tingle and get goosebumps. Movies can do that to me but never books. This book did that and more. It's a book that will pull at your heart strings and throw images of God's power in front of your eyes without you even knowing it. God is awesome! If you are looking for a book, a good book, read this one. Wow!! 

It's a story about a little girl waiting for a new heart, a man trying to heal after losing his wife while waiting for a heart, and a doctor who is struggling to return to a profession God has called him to. It's a challenge of your faith, your emotions and basking in God's awesome power! It's a story of hope, love and above all trusting God and claiming His promises!

"Whether or not I wake up... I'll have a new heart."
Faith of a child leading adults back to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment