The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. We made two, yes 2, trips to New York. First we went to Schroon Lake for my birthday with my parents. This past weekend we were in Fort Jackson for Tyler's graduation party. Six plus hours doesn't seem that bad until you do it twice and then some. Coming home 4th of July weekend took us 8.5 hours. That's a whole work day!
Surprisingly I was ready to come home. Yes, it was nice to see family and meet baby Casen (our new nephew!) but it's great to be home. I am happy to be back into our routine and waiting for our future. And I'm excited to see our friends again. More importantly I'm excited to get back to church. It seems like it's been forever since we've been there. We'll finally be able to start going on a regular basis and get worked into service.
I am content here.
No comments:
Post a Comment