6.16.2010

We're Here

So it's been a few days...

We have successfully moved in and out of my parents house again.
We went to Niagara Falls (pictures on facebook if you want to see them!)
We attend my cousins wedding
And we are now residents of Pennsylvania! Which apparently I cannot spell.

Right now I have a load of towels in the washer. My mother did all the laundry up until she left yesterday. I will admit that was harder than I thought it would be. But today is a better day. We'll be going to get a coffee table and a tv stand. Everything is moved in. We have internet and cable and our TV is out of it's box. It never ceases to amaze me how God works. My parents had just left and the cable guys were here. They gave me some comfort. But God knew I needed someone to talk to. Just as I was almost in tears there was a knock on my door. There stood the lady and her husband who would un-crate our TV. She talked to me for probably a half hour. Just about nothing. She had moved to PA from Syracuse when they were first married. She not only empathized but knew exactly what it felt like to watch your Mom walk out the door for the first time and living HOURS away. How does He always know!! Praising Him today!

I have lots to do...come to think of it, it's almost noon and I haven't eaten breakfast yet!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have had a good start to your new adventure! I hope you keep meeting friendly people! Have fun setting up house!!!

    ReplyDelete