4.05.2010

Happy Easter!

With Easter come and gone I can only reflect on the busy weekend we had and really see what it meant. We serve a risen Savior! A living God! He died for our sins and took God's wrath for us. He rose again 3 days later and is now seated at the right hand of God. How amazing. I'm a sinner saved by His grace!!


What does Easter mean to you?

Today is also Monday. After this weekend I have so much to be thankful for!

*Second showers while washing breakfast dishes with my mother in law
*Breakfast with friends and family
*Easter egg and jelly bean hunting with a special little boy
*A sleepy baby during the church service and smiles from her when she awoke
*Smiling faces for a Easter picture for Gramma and Poppop
*A husband who will literally do anything for me

Happy Easter Gramma and Poppop

Love Michael and Meadow





Meadow meets Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment