4.22.2010

Decisions

I have decided to stop my allergy shots. I know it's only been 3 weeks but a few different factors contributed to the decision. One is that my arms are starting to hurt, even just to touch. It's nothing Laura's doing but the shots themselves. I cannot imagine 3 years of these. Secondly, they're a hassle. It's nice right now to have Laura downstairs but when we move I have to find someone to give them and I have to pay. A lot of money and a lot of time will go into them. And for what? I read that it could take 3-4 years to get the full effect and it will only be about 1/2 relief. Not even close to being worth it. Plus I don't want that stuff running through my body while pregnant. I don't want the chance of having a reaction while carrying a baby. Yet again not worth it. I didn't realize what all the shots would entail until talking with Laura the other day. We made the decision together. So Zyrtec it is! I just can't take that while breastfeeding...we have sometime to figure that one out!

The biggest reason: Insurance!

Tomorrow I have the day off of work. I'm going to have lunch with my girls at the Village. I'm super excited1

1 comment:

  1. You can take the allergy medicine that starts with "L" as needed. I'm not sure how severe your are but I took Alevert when needed when I nursed all my babies! I also got allergy shots for YEARS (8?) and still struggle with the same allergies.

    What is the count down for moving day?

    ReplyDelete