We are at 1 month and 28 days until we move. I remember getting this close to our wedding day and how fast it flew! In a way I hope this does too. I'm ready to leave. I'm ready to start our lives in PA. But it's also a little sad. We're leaving family and friends and jobs we both love. It's what you would consider bittersweet.
The day before we leave my cousin is getting married. I was looking on her registries to see what she wanted. It's weird to see a registry. Now that my wedding is done and over with, I look at a registry completely different. And I don't know why. I guess it's because I know the excited that goes into putting it together. Counting down the days and thinking of where you're going to put all this stuff, the meals you're going to make in it, and the many showers you're going to take with it. I guess I have a new prespective. But that comes with marriage. Everything seems different but in a good way. Well, it is all different.
This weekend we're having a baby shower for Pat's sister. I'm super excited for her. I'm having fun too. I can't wait to start our family. I'm not one to be tied down though. I love to travel and go wherever whenever I want. Now that I'm married I can't just pack up and go to England anymore. I hope someday to take my family there but I just can't go visit on a whim. And with a baby it really ties me down. But I think it'll be worth it. I'm ready. Just 12 more weeks...
No comments:
Post a Comment