3.15.2010

It's Monday!

As I thought about today being Monday and how I wanted to start doing Multitude Mondays I realized how much I have to be thankful for. Even the simple little things such as waking up in the morning, the sun peeking through the colds and the safe trip into work. Everything is a gift and I am thankful for these and numerous other things...

* Rain on a tin roof to finally lull a weary body to sleep
* Kitten kisses from my boy to say he missed me even though I was in the other room
* The color of the deer that announces the ever changing seasons
* A chance to spend a four day weekend away with my husband
* A quick sweet hug from a childhood friend
* Morning 'songs' from my husband ringing in a new day
* A Mother who will listen to everything and anything
* Dinners with laughter and stories with the in-laws
* Easter songs from a consumer harolding the upcoming holiday

It seems like such a short list, and I know that God has provided me with so much more than this, but this is my heart right now and I am thanking and praising God for these things.




holy experience

1 comment: