3.23.2010

Chevier Update

Since I missed yesterday while I was on the road, today will kind of encompass Multitude Monday as well as an update on us.

We have a home! A place to live. An apartment of our own. We also bought furniture to go in it. God has really provided. The place we got was one that we were really interested and hoped to get. Two bedrooms, one bath, with a ton of amentities such as a swimming pool, fitness center and golf range. It's absolutely wonderful! And Artie lives there for free. Even better!

I recieved all my viles of allergy medicine. I just have to find someone to give them to me and the sharps to do it. Hopefully I won't have to go to my Primary Care Physcian since it'll be two trips to Canton each week but it's not looking good.

I also have some prospects on a job. A few places that I would love to work at. Luckily I do not have to work if I don't want to. But I'm afraid I'll get bored so I want to find something for a little while. I want to be a stay at home Mom so I'll work until that happens.

I'm not sure how many days until we leave but I should find a count down. I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment