This morning I woke up with a completely different attitude. I saw the sun shining across the sky on my way to work and I was thankful, extremely thankful for this day and how I felt. I felt wholly and completely content. Yes, content. Me. It took me by surprise. But I was and still am. I am at peace. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I am so thankful. How could I miss this? It's perfect.
I am content with my husband. I love him so much. I cannot wait for forever!
I am content with my job. I enjoy my job; even the stress and petty things.
I am content with our move. I am actually looking forward to it now.
I am content with waiting a few months for the one thing I strongly desire.
I am content with myself. With where I am in my journey of me and who I am to be.
I am content. And it's all God and His mercy!
No comments:
Post a Comment