5.04.2009

Vase

I just have to say that I finished a vase! For our cake table we're putting a vase of calla lilies, a photo of us and a cake topper next to the cake. That's the plan anyway, we'll see how it'll look once we have everything. But I made the vase! It's all fake flowers so it'll be good for the next 6 months. I didn't think it would work since I didn't have the right glue but Alene's tacky glues works amazing even if it does say not for fabrics. Is ribbon really a fabric?

Patrick's in California this week so I'm finding little things to do. This will be my summer so I should, key word SHOULD, get a lot done. I'm a great procrastinator so we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. And she forgot to mention that they look amazing! she is so creative and I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- creative and on top of it! Karen, you are even getting the details ironed out ahead of time! I probably shouldn't disagree with a bride-to-be, but it does not sound like you are a great procrastinator! :) Just as well.

    ReplyDelete