I am very excited about the new decisions. In a recent post I said I was struggling with choosing bridesmaids, it was really starting to stress me out. After spending a day with Bekah trying on dresses and whatnot, I'm glad I made the decision. We had way too much fun and we're planning on doing it again. Some Saturday, probably in February, we're going to Malone! Three floors of dresses, it's a girls dream! Want to come too Lis?
But, back to the bridesmaids. I have decided that I want nothing more than to have my 4 friends, the greatest friends a girl could ask for and my sister in law would has become like a sister. Patrick's sisters will probably sing but we have decided that I would be better off having my friends, my sisters, with me. If I was closer with his sisters then we would stick with them but there are times that we could be in the same room and don't even talk. But that one stress is over with as long as those 4 agree. I've got 3 ready to go...gotta talk to the other 2. Hopefully the one can drive her million miles to come be with me on that day! ;-)
Now, the date. We're still talking about the date. May 29, 2010 is still the set date but it could change here in the next few weeks. We were thinking maybe September but there is going to be another wedding then. November came up. I love the month of November. It's in the heart of fall and yet winter is beginning to show itself. My two favorite seasons are coming together. There's no snow yet, which is a plus, but it's still a hint of winter. We'll see though. It's still up in the air. It depends on jobs and school. Prayer would be nice!
how could i say no to you, bekah, and three floors of dresses?! is malone ready for us?!
ReplyDelete