So...Here we go.
It was suggested to me to start journaling to keep myself organized and, above all, to remind myself Who needs to be the center of the new life I'm about to begin. I'm a child of the web age. Journaling is blogging for children like me.It's been a little over a week. I still cannot believe this is happening. Ever since I finally started to let him in, I fell in love. We grew up together and now we're going to get married! Never in my mind did I think I was going to marry him. He was just my friends cousin and then a boy that went to church. It just kind of happened one day. He begged me to go to Toronto on a missions trip, I said fine I'll go. Mostly just to make him stop! It was on our way up the CN Tower that I felt what God has always planned. It took me a while but through many different avenues God has directed our two paths together and now we're going to make a new one.
We've set a date: May 29, 2010.
And who is going to marry us: D. B. (although we haven't asked him yet! I'm sure he will, I'm his youngest daughter!)
Other than that I just have ideas. Calla lilies, the chapel, the purple of the dresses, the girls I want there...
There seems to be so much that needs to get done. Especially since 2010 holds at least 3 graduations that we are anticipating and they all will happen before and after our wedding. I didn't want a summer wedding and he doesn't want to wait until September. May came out of that discussion.
So...Here we go...
"And the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one." Mark 10:8
"My lover is mine and I am his" Song of Solomon 2:16
No comments:
Post a Comment